The Comitato il Nobel per i Disabili (Nobel Committee for the Disabled) funded by the Nobel Prize in Literature, Dario Fo and Franca Rame, intends to assign the EUROPEAN LABEL 2018 “TELL ME DARIO!” to European organizations engaged in social inclusion through the arts.
The events related to the award ceremony of the Label will take place on 7 and 8 June 2018 in Bologna.
If your organization usually works for the social inclusion of disadvantaged groups (disability, migrants, young people at risk, poverty …) through the use of the arts (figurative, plastic, performing, audiovisual …) send us your application no later than Sunday 8 April 2018. Candidates must have a PIC number obtained by registering on the appropriate European portal (http://ec.europa.eu/education/participants/portal/desktop/en/home.html, http://www.erasmusplus.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Nuova%20guida%20URF%20inglese.pdf).
The Label will be assigned only with the withdrawal by a single correspondent from the organization awarded at the Bologna Ceremony. The person in charge will have to arrive in Bologna on 6 June and start again on 9 June.
The costs of stay (3 days, full board) are charged to our institution.
Travel costs up to the location of the events are at the expense of the assignee.
If your organization meets the requirements, belongs to a country participating in the Erasmus+ program and is interested, you must send your application exclusively with the following procedure.
- Register for the Social Erasmus + TELLME Project Platform: https://social.tellmeproject.com/;
- Compose a message using the left vertical bar of your account:
- Send To: type and choose New Committee the Nobel for the Disabled
- Subject: LABEL
- Report the following information:
- Name of the organization and European country
- PIC number (mandatory)
- Organization website
- Web sites of projects consistent with the application
- A brief description (no more than 5,000 characters!) of the characteristics and activities of the organization that justify the application.
Other methods of application will not be accepted.
The Label will be assigned at the total discretion of the promoter Committee.